Owner / Commercial Agent / Partner
Nate Harbertson received his Utah Real Estate license in 1995 and has obtained extensive training & experience in all aspects of Real Estate over the past 17 years. He started his career with Wardley BH&G and Gibbons Development specializing in Land Development and new construction in Logan, UT. After much success he was soon recruited to Park City, UT in 1997 by Internet Properties & GSS Inc. an Affiliate of Hughes International, a (Fortune 500 Company) to help launch the Norhtern Utah division. He played a major role increasing Hughes Communication’s territory by 400% through aggressive marketing, sales, and Acquisition. Consistently exceeded all sales goals, awarded #1 producer out of 70 territories in the US. He Prospected and signed multiple multi- million dollar right of entry contracts with MDU properties.
- Member of Weber County/ Ogden Chamber of Commerce
- Past Leading Knight and current squire of the Park City Elk’s Lodge #734
- Volunteer for the Community Health Connection, Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army,
Mid-town Health Clinic
- National Association of Realtors / GRI
- Recognized as Life Loyal member of the National Sigma Chi foundation
- Utah State University 1989-1994 - Business Management / Technical Sales
- Earned a special commendation from the Business department for fund raising coordinator.
- Sigma Chi Fraternity Leadership experience
- Active Utah State Real Estate License